There are so many Books and So little time to read them. Around 130 million books have been published in the history of humanity. There are somewhere between 600,000 to 1,000,000 books published every year in the US alone, I am a big lover of Books, Especially self-help books, Books has been an important part of my life, It is well said That Books can be your best and true companion, Books Simplifies our lives, Books allow its readers to internalize, respond, react and transform. Books are indeed more reliable.
Books are important in various Unexpected ways, Books allow Readers to travel without using their feet, Books give wings to our imagination, books are full of knowledge, joy, happiness, wisdom and so much more into it, Books are more than enjoyment, Books have the capability to transform your life, Books can help you in your hardest time, books make you realize that you are not alone in this world who are struggling, Book gives a solution and gives you a new way and a new perspective to look at things and situations. Here are the Top 20 Books you should read before you die. Here you will find so many Book Summary Websites which will help you to choose your next book.
Books make our mind more healthy and fit, one of the greatest importance of books, it protects you from Alzheimer’s Disease, another importance of the book is that It improves your vocabulary, if your child or a toddler just learned the alphabet, then this is the perfect time to introduce your child to the wonderful world of books. because books play a very important and crucial role in your child’s total development, a child who forms a habit of reading books are better in almost all aspects of their lives, their total development is far better than the ones who are not involved in reading. What are the Best Books for the Kids?
Television, Internet, and TV Shows can look appealing but nothing can replace a Good Book, Reading is a Dream that you hold in your hands, Books are the best and the most loyal friend you can have, It gives you wisdom, solution, new perspective, imagination, improves your confidence, improves your mental health and most of all protect you from many problems and issues, Importance of books can never be ignored, Technology will change the world will change But Importance of books and reading can never change. Books hold such importance to me because books are the only thing which is constant in this ever-changing world. Here is the useful guide to Increase Reading Speed By 300%.
Books Inspire us, motivates us, encourage us and always make us see the right path, it makes us understand that nothing is impossible in this world, It allows us to take action and help us to know our true potential, Books illuminates our life, Books show us our passion and make us understand that all Limits are self-imposed, Limits are usually in our mind, Books have the potential to upgrade our conviction to match our destiny.
One of my friends asked me why Books are so heavy; for his question, I replied instantly “Because the whole world is inside them.”
This is so true, Yes the whole world resides in one great book, There are many books available in the market, many books get published each Year, It is you who needs to know what exactly you want from a book, what answer you are searching for, and nowadays there are many sites and useful pages who gives a gist about books, which makes choosing book easy for you, hence understand which Genre you are looking for, For example, I love to read Self-help Books, because it gives wisdom, knowledge and secret principles and lessons which can make us achieve all our goals and dreams, Self-help books help us convert our dream into reality, it helps in every aspect of our lives, health, wealth, relationships and communication.
Few more Importance of books:
1) Books Improve vocabulary, the more you read the book, the faster your vocabulary will expand.
2) Books Improve Emotional Development, it makes us more empathetic, helps us to keep emotional balance, doesn’t allow emotions to influence our growth.
3) Reading books regularly stimulates imagination, accelerates their emotional development and fosters natural curiosity.
4) Gives motivation, peace, enthusiasm, and courage to see situations in a positive way.
5) Allows to understand the importance of each time, Books make us understand that we should be happy for what we have while working for what we want.
6) Gives Knowledge, makes us wise.
7) Improves attention span, focus and concentration level.
8) Books give the solution to almost every problem; it helps in every aspect of our lives, family, friends, communication, professional life, health etc.
9) Books are a great source to learn from mentors, you can’t learn directly from big mentors like Tony Robbins, Warren buffet, Brian Tracy etc but can learn indirectly by them, through the books which they wrote to help people.
10) Books give wings to our imagination, a person who can imagine things will definitely have the power to create them.
I end this Blog with a simple and a very deep thought “TODAY A READER, TOMORROW A LEADER.” -Margaret Fuller